- 16×2 LCD comes with an I2C backpack attached. It means only 2 pins, SDA and SCL of your microcontroller are used to control your LCD saving you lots of I/O pins.
- The I2C adapter soldered onto the board makes the wiring quite easy.
- Power supply: 5V
- Power supply range for LCD: 0-13.5V
- Display size: 2.4″W x 0.62″H
- Adjustable contrast
- Compatible with Arduino/ UNO, Mega, Micro, Nano, Mini
James Gbeku (verified owner) –
It’s cool and a nice device to use for your robotics
Jefferson Aggor (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –