The 7805 Voltage Regulator IC is a commonly used voltage regulator that finds its application in most of the electronics projects. It provides a constant +5V output voltage for a variable input voltage supply.
- 5V Positive Voltage Regulator
- Minimum Input Voltage is 7V
- Maximum Input Voltage is 25V
- Operating current(IQ) is 5mA
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protection is available.
- Junction Temperature maximum 125 degree Celsius
- Available in TO-220 and KTE package
Eva A. (verified owner) –
Derrick Adusei (verified owner) –
It got burnt after I powered it