- The electret microphone breakout board is based on the MAX4486 chip.
- It also has on board a potentiometer for adjusting the gain.
- It can easily fit into a breadboard making it so much easier to prototype.
- It can also be interfaced with a microcontroller or other Digital Signal Processing or digital circuits.
- Operating voltage: 2.4V – 5V DC
- Microphone type: 20Hz to 20KHz electret microphone
- On-board chip: MAX4466
- voice changers
- audio recording and sampling
- audio-reactive projects