- The flame sensor uses an IR receiver to detect flame by sensing wavelengths between 760 nm and 1100nm.
- It can be interfaced with a microcontroller and other digital circuits.
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Both analog and digital output present
- Comparator on board: LM393
- Indicators present: Power LED, output LED
- Operating current: 15mA
- Operating temperature: -25⁰C to 85⁰C
- Sensitivity: Adjustable via potentiometer
- Detection angle: 0 – 60⁰
- Fire detection
- Alarm system
There are no reviews yet.