- This is a 400 hole mini breadboard that is very useful for prototyping and other solderless projects.
- It can be used for both digital and analog projects.
- The two power rails on the sides makes it easy to provide power to any side of the board.
- It is also ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits
- Bus strips: 2
- Contact points: 400
- Use to breadboard and debug circuit designs
- Breadboard strips connect together to form larger working areas
- Components are easily interconnected using 20-28 AWG wire
- Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry.
- hole spacing: 0.1 inch