- The NodeMCU with cp2102 Wifi Board is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with WiFi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications
- The board is based on the highly popular ESP8266 WiFi Module chip with the ESP-12 SMD footprint.
- The ESP8266 NodeMCU with cp2102 development board – a true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using WiFi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so just install your USB driver
Specifications and Features of Node MCU
- 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- CP2102 Serial / USB Chip
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- 4MB Flash Memory
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- On board USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has on board 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- ESP-12E Processor
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
- Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super efficient
There are no reviews yet.