- The Atmel ATtiny85 is an 8-bit Havard architecture RISC based AVR microcontroller.
- It combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 512B EEPROM, 512-Byte SRAM, 6 general purpose I/O lines, 32 general purpose working registers, one 8-bit timer/counter with compare modes, one 8-bit high speed timer/counter, USI, internal and external Interrupts, 4-channel 10-bit A/D converter,
- programmable watchdog timer with internal oscillator, three software selectable power saving modes, and debug WIRE for on-chip debugging.
- It is able to achieve a throughput of 20 MIPS at 20 MHz and operates between 2.7-5.5 V DC. It is suitable for all embedded systems projects.
- High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Advanced RISC Architecture
- High Endurance Non-volatile Memory Segments
- Real Time Counter with Separate Oscillator
- 2 PWM Channels
- Power-on Reset and Programmable Brown-out Detection
- Internal Calibrated Oscillator
- 6 Programmable I/O Lines
- Operating Voltage: 1.8-5.5V
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
- Speed: Up to 20MHz
- 6 External interrupts