- The DS3231 is a low-cost, highly accurate Real Time Clock which can maintain hours, minutes and seconds, as well as, day, month and year information
- Integrated with temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal.
- The module can work on either 3.3 or 5 V which makes it suitable for many development platforms or microcontrollers.
- The battery input is 3V and a typical CR2032 3V battery can power the module and maintain the information for more than a year.
- Operating voltage of DS3231 MODULE: 2.3V – 5.5V
- Battery-Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping
- Can operate on low voltages
- Consumes 500nA on battery backup
- Maximum voltage at SDA , SCL : VCC + 0.3V
- Operating temperature: -45ºC to +80ºC
- Highly Accurate RTC Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions
There are no reviews yet.