This solderless breadboard makes it easy for you to convert your ideas/schematics into a simple working prototyping without having to go through the trouble of soldering.
- Bus strips: 2
- Contact points: 830
- Breadboard size: 6.5″L x 4.0″W
- Pins are identified by numbered rows and columns
- Ideal for high frequency and low noise circuits
- Use to breadboard and debug circuit designs
- plastic body – CMOS safe
- Nickel-plated clips designed to withstand up to 5,000 insertion cycles
- Breadboard strips connect together to form larger working areas
- Components are easily interconnected using 20-28 AWG wire
- Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry.
- 0.1″ hole spacing