- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (4gb RAM) key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K
- Due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires a 3.0A USB-C power supply (sold separately).
- If you have an existing power supply that is rated at 3.0A, you may utilize a microUSB to USB-C adapter to utilize your existing MicroUSB power supply to power the Raspberry Pi 4.
- The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
- Power 5 V | 3 A (via USB-C)
5 V | 3 A (via GPIO)
Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled – (requires separate PoE HAT)
- CPU 64-bit quad-core Cortex-A72 (1.5 GHz)
- RAM 4 GB LPDDR4 ( 2 GB also available)
- Wireless LAN 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Bluetooth Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet
- GPIO Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
2-lane MIPI Display Serial Interface (DSI) display port
2-lane MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI) camera port
- Audio 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
There are no reviews yet.