- The L293D is a 16-Pin Motor Driver IC.
- It is mainly used to drive motors.
- A single L293D IC is capable of running two DC motors at the same time, also the direction of these two motors can be controlled independently.
- Can be used to run Two DC motors with the same IC.
- Speed and Direction control is possible
- Motor voltage Vcc2 (Vs): 4.5V to 36V
- Maximum Peak motor current: 1.2A
- Maximum Continuous Motor Current: 600mA
- Supply Voltage to Vcc1(vss): 4.5V to 7V
- Transition time: 300ns (at 5Vand 24V)
- Automatic Thermal shutdown is available
Kelvin Sarpong (verified owner) –