- LilyPad Arduino is a low power highly efficient microcontroller, on board is the Atmega328p from Atmel.
- It can be easily embedded into almost any device as well as prototypes.
- Its lightweight nature makes it suitable for incorporation into wearable products.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328p
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V
- Input Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 6 DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM: 1 KB
- EEPROM: 512 bytes
- Clock Speed: 8 MHz
NB: Don’t power the LilyPad Arduino with more than 5.5 volts, or plug the power in backwards