This module is very useful for driving all kinds of inductive loads, inductive loads includes L293D include solenoids and solenoid valves, DC motors and stepper motors etc.
It can be easily interfaced with a microcontroller and other digital circuits.
- 4 H-Bridges: per bridge provides 0.6A (1.2A peak current) with thermal protection, can run motors on 4.5V to 36V DC
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Reset button
- 2 external terminal power interface, for separate logic/motor supplies
- 2 interface for 5V Servo
- Can drive 4 DC motors or 2 stepper motors or 2 Servo
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping
Albert Dunoo (verified owner) –