- The MFRC-522 RFID/NFC module operates in at 13.56Mhz and uses the SPI protocol to communicate with other devices like microcontrollers.
- Its low power consumption makes it suitable for most low power projects.
- MFRC-522 is a simple module suitable for all RFID related projects and prototyping.
- It is the module of choice as it compatible with most microcontrollers.
- access control
- automatic identification
- inventory tracking
- payment systems
- car immobilization.
- Voltage : 3.3V
- Current :13-26mA
- Operating frequency: 13.56MHz
- Read Range: 0 ~ 60mm
- Interface for communicating with microcontroller: SPI
- Data Transfer Rate: Max 10Mbps
- Dimensions: 40mm × 60mm
- Size of Round Tag : 0.87 × 85.5 × 54 mm
- Size of Rectangle Tag : 32 x 40.5 x 4.2 mm