- The MQ-135 gas sensor module is a low power versatile sensor that can be used to detect a variety of gasses such as NH3, NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke, CO2, etc.
- It can be used in all your air quality projects and prototypes.
N.B However it should be preheated for accurate results.
- Wide detecting scope
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Stable and long life
- Operating Voltage is +5V
- Detect/Measure NH3, NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke, CO2, etc.
- Analog output voltage: 0V to 5V
- Digital output voltage: 0V or 5V (TTL Logic)
- Preheat duration 20 seconds
- Can be used as a Digital or analog sensor
- The Sensitivity of Digital pin can be varied using the potentiometer