- The MQ-3 alcohol sensor is a very sensitive sensor that is able to detect even the smallest level of ethanol or other forms of alcohol.
- It has a fast response time suitable for most IoT applications.
- The MQ-3 provides an analog resistive value based on the concentration of alcohol.
- Breath analysers
- Car alcohol alarm
- Environmental monitoring
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Sensor type: Both digital and analog
- Current consumption: 150mA
- Operating temperature: -10 to 70C
- Analog output range: 0-5V
There are no reviews yet.