- SIM800L is a miniature cellular module which allows for GPRS transmission, sending and receiving SMS , making and receiving voice calls.
- Low cost and small footprint and quad band frequency support make this module perfect solution for any project that require long range connectivity
- Supply voltage: 3.8V – 4.2V
- Recommended supply voltage: 4V
- Module size: 25 x 23 mm
- Interface: UART (max. 2.8V) and AT commands
- SIM card socket: microSIM (bottom side)
- Supported frequencies: Quad Band (850 / 950 / 1800 /1900 MHz)
- Antenna connector: IPX
- Status signaling: LED
- Working temperature range: -40 do + 85 ° C
NB: Current consumption can reach a peak of 2A, therefore do not power the module using the microcontroller, rather use an external power source powerful enough to handle that amount of current.
There are no reviews yet.