- SIM800L is a miniature cellular module which allows for GPRS transmission, sending and receiving SMS , making and receiving voice calls.
- Low cost and small footprint and quad band frequency support make this module perfect solution for any project that require long range connectivity
- Supply voltage: 3.8V – 4.2V
- Recommended supply voltage: 4V
- Module size: 25 x 23 mm
- Interface: UART (max. 2.8V) and AT commands
- SIM card socket: microSIM (bottom side)
- Supported frequencies: Quad Band (850 / 950 / 1800 /1900 MHz)
- Antenna connector: IPX
- Status signaling: LED
- Working temperature range: -40 do + 85 ° C
NB: Current consumption can reach a peak of 2A, therefore do not power the module using the microcontroller, rather use an external power source powerful enough to handle that amount of current.