- The TCS3200 colour sensor module consist of a TAOS TCS3200 RGB sensor chip and 4 white LEDs.
- The main part of the module is the TCS3200 chip which is a Colour Light-to-Frequency Converter.
- The white LEDs are used for providing proper lighting for the sensor to detect the object colour correctly. This chip can sense a wide variety of colours and it gives the output in the form of corresponding frequency.
- This module can be used for making colour sorting robots, test strip reading, colour matching tests, etc
Features and Specifications
- Input voltage: (2.7V to 5.5V)
- Interface: Digital TTL
- High-resolution conversion of light intensity to frequency
- Programmable colour and full-scale output frequency
- No need of ADC(Can be directly connected to the digital pins of the microcontroller)
- Power down feature
- Working temperature: -40oC to 85oC
- Size: 28.4×28.4mm(1.12×1.12″)