- The TDA2030A is a powerful class AB amplifier IC with Hi-Fi capabilities.
- It is a monolithic device that is designed for use with low frequencies.
- It has on board short circuit protection as well as a thermal shutdown system.
- Maximum Single Supply Voltage: 36V
- Max operating temperature: 150°C
- Minimum operating temperature: -40°C
- Amplifier class: AB
- Max load resistance: 8 Ohm
- Typical voltage gain: 90dB
- Typical single supply voltage: 15V/18V/24V/28V
- Typical dual supply voltage: ±9V/±12V/±15V
- Max input bias current: 2uA at ±18V