- Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller based on the Atmega2560 from atmel.
- It has on board 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
- It is also compatible with most of the shields of the Arduino UNO, hence you would have to buy sets of hardware to use this board.
- Prototyping all your embedded ideas made easy
- Operating voltage: 5V DC
- Recommended input voltage: 7-12V DC
- Microcontroller: Atmega2560
- Digital I/O pins: 54
- Analog inputs: 16
- Flash memory size: 256KB
- Bootloader size: uses 8KB of flash memory
- SRAM size: 8KB
- EEPROM size: 4KB
- Clock speed: 16MHz
- Builtin LED pin: 13
- PWM pins: 15