- The BMP280 barometric pressure sensor is ideal for all your weather monitoring projects.
- The sensor consumes very little power and hence can be deployed in remote locations.
- It is capable of both pressure and temperature measurements with very high accuracy.
- The BMP280 can also be interfaced with a microcontroller and other digital circuits.
- Supply voltage: 3V to 5V DC
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Pressure accuracy: ± 1 hPa
- Temperature accuracy: ± 1.0 ° C
- Communication interfaces: I2C and SPI
- Dimensions: 19.2mm x 17.9mm x 2.9mm / 0.8 “x 0.7” x 0.1 “
- Weather forecast
- Sports applications
- Health care applications (spirometry)
- Flying toys