- The Reed Switch Magnetic Sensor is a very sensitive magnetic sensor module which can easily fit into your breadboard.
- It is very good for use in all your magnetic or magnetic related projects.
- This low power device allows your project to run on battery power and hence makes batteries last longer.
- It can be easily interfaced with microcontrollers like Arduino, PIC, Raspberry Pi etc.
- Some applications that incorporate this module are photocopiers, washing machines, refrigerators, cameras, disinfection cabinets, doors, window magnetics, electromagnetic relays
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
- Output format: Digital switching output ( 0 and 1 )
- LM393 based design
- LEDs indicating output and power
- PCB Size: 32mm x 14mm
There are no reviews yet.