- LM35is a low cost, linear and precise temperature measuring IC.
- It gives an Analog Output Voltage proportional to the temperature it measures, it also does not require any additional calibration circuit to give the output in degree Celsius.
- It also has less self-heating property than the thermistor.
- It is also been used in many low-end products where we require to measure the temperature with greater precision while keeping the cost low.
- You can use it in Temperature measurement of Battery Pack, Air, Boiling Water, any Electric Circuit etc.
- Calibrated Directly in Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor i.e. if the output is 250mV then the temperature is 25°C
- ±5°C Accuracy (at 25°C) and ±0.75°C over full scale
- −55°C to +150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Operates from 4 V to 30 V
- Less than 60-µA Current Drain
- Low Self-Heating, 0.1°C in Still Air
- Low-Impedance Output, 0.1 Ω for 1-mA Load
- Available in TO-92 package
There are no reviews yet.