- The HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor uses Ultrasonic waves to determine the distance of an object
- They can be used to measure the depth of water as waves can travel in water, detect and avoid obstacles in the path of a robot and also as a parking assist sensor.
- They are cheap, easy to interface and require low power to operate.
- Operating voltage: +5V
- Theoretical Measuring Distance: 2cm to 450cm
- Practical Measuring Distance: 2cm to 80cm
- Accuracy: 3mm
- Measuring angle covered: <15°
- Operating Current: <15mA
- Operating Frequency: 40Hz