- The LDR or also popularly known as Photoresistor is just another special type of Resistor and hence has no polarity so they can be connected in any direction.
- They are breadboard friendly and can be easily used on a perf board .
- Can be used to sense Light
- Easy to use on Breadboard or Perf Board
- Easy to use with Microcontrollers or even with normal Digital/Analog IC
- Small, cheap and easily available
- Available in PG5 ,PG5-MP, PG12, PG12-MP, PG20 and PG20-MP series
Kelvin Sarpong (verified owner) –
Eva A. (verified owner) –