- DHT11 Digital Temperature And Humidity Sensor is a basic and low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor.
- This sensor is used for projects where accuracy and precision doesn’t play big role.
- This comes in a blue perforated plastic enclosure with four pin.
- The sensor uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor based temperature sensor to measure the ambient humidity and temperature.
- It uses digital pins to communicate with the microcontroller unit and does not have any kind of analog pins.
- Operating Voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
- Operating current: 0.3mA (measuring) 60uA (standby)
- Output Signal Digital
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Humidity Range: 20% to 90%
- Resolution: Temperature and Humidity both are 16-bit
- Accuracy: ±1°C and ±1%
- Power Supply: 3.3 to 5V
- Size: 2.3cm x 1.2cm x 0.5cm