- The ESP32 microcontroller designed by EXPRESSIF SYSTEMS has enough memory and processing power to host all your embedded systems firmware.
- It has on board a WiFi radio operating in the 2.4GHz band.
- There is a bluetooth radio on board.
- These communication modules make IoT prototyping and development a piece of cake.
- CPU: Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, operating at 160 or 240 MHz and performing at up to 600MIPS
- Memory: 320 KiB RAM, 448 KiB ROM
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE (shares the radio with Wi-Fi)
- 34 × programmable GPIO
- 12-bit SAR ADC up to 18 channels
- 2 × 8-bit DACs
- 4 × SPI
- 2 × I2S interfaces
- 2 × I2C interfaces
- 3 × UART
- SD/SDIO/CE-ATA/MMC/eMMC host controller
- SDIO/SPI slave controller
- CAN bus 2.0 protocol support
- Infrared remote controller (TX/RX, up to 8 channels)
- LED PWM (up to 16 channels)
- Ultra low power analog pre-amplifier
- Secure boot
- Flash encryption
- 1024-bit OTP, up to 768-bit for customers
- Cryptographic hardware acceleration: AES, SHA-2, RSA, elliptic curve cryptography