- The ESP8266-12E WIFI Module is a low power device which allows you to add IoT features to your embedded projects.
- It enables you to connect your embedded systems to your network and also the internet.
- It uses Direct current and consumes very little power.
- It has incorporated TCP/IP protocol stack, powerful onboard processing and storage capabilities.
- The ESP8266 can be easily interfaced with a microcontroller and other digital circuits
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- 1MB Flash Memory
- SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA