- This is a 2 phase hybrid stepper motor which operates at 12V DC and draws a rated current of 1.3A/phase.
- It is made of steel and is suitable for most positioning applications and in systems such as printers, CNC machines and laser cutters.
- It also capable of handling higher torque as compared to other stepper motors like NEMA14.
- Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 1.3A/Phase
- Drive Shaft diameter: 5mm
- Holding Torque: 4.2 Kg-cm
- Uses the NEMA17 form factor
- Wire Leads: 4 Wires
- Step Angle (degrees): 1.8 (200 steps/revolution)
There are no reviews yet.