- The solenoid valve allows the control of fluid. It works at 12V DC and can be controlled with or without a microcontroller.
- The power supply should be connected to the fast-on connector in order to power it on..
- It is important to note that this solenoid valve is not gravity fed. Hence make sure the fluid source has enough pressure in order for the valve to operate normally. It is therefore not suitable for use with gravity fed systems.
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Pressure: 0.02 – 0.8 Mpa
- Max fluid temperature: 100͒C/373.15K/212F
- Material: Plastic and metal
- Usage: Water and low viscosity fluid
- Valve type: Servo operated diaphragm
- Operation mode: Normally closed