- The DS1307 is a low power Full Binary (BCD) Real Time Clock (RTC) IC with 56 bytes of SVRAM that communicates through I2C Protocol.
- The IC can work from directly supply on Vcc and switch to Battery automatically when required.
- The DS1307 is simple and easy to use but not very precise. It could lose or gain up to 4 minutes every month, but for most projects that is not a problem. However if you want a more accurate clock, check out the DS3231 Real Time Clock
- I2C Interface RTC IC
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Less than 500nA current when operating with battery
- 56bytes SVRAM
- Operates in power or battery mode
- Programmable square wave output pin
- Available in PDIP and SO package