- The HC-05 module is an easy to use low power device that is compatible with most microcontrollers out there.
- It fits perfectly into a breadboard making prototyping easier.
- It operates in the 2.4Ghz radio frequency range and is a fully qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) with 3Mbps Modulation.
- Also present is the CMOS technology with Adaptive Frequency hopping features.
- Default Baud rate: 38400,
- Data bits:8
- Stop bit:1
- Parity: No
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected;
- PIO10 and PIO11 can be connected to red and blue led separately. When master and slave are paired, red and blue led blinks 1time/2s in interval, while disconnected only blue led blinks 2 times/s.
- Auto-connects to the last device on power as default.
- Permit pairing device to connect as default.
- Auto-pairing PINCODE:”0000” as default
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of module going beyond the range of connection.
- Low Power 1.8V Operation ,1.8 to 3.6V I/O
- PIO control
- UART interface with programmable baud rate
- Integrated antenna: present
- With edge connector
- Sensitivity: Typically around -80dBm
- RF transmit power: +4dBm