- The MPU-6050 is a low power sensor.
- It combines both an accelerometer and a gyroscope into one package.
- It has a 16 bit Analog to Digital unit on board, giving it a very high resolution.
- Also incorporated into the device is a Digital Motion Processor (DMP), temperature sensor and an oscillator.
- Using I2C as the main output protocol makes it easy to interface with microcontrollers and other digital circuits.
- Voltage: 2.3 – 3.4V DC.
- angular velocity range: ±250, ±500, ±1000 and ±2000°/sec.
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g.
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis Motion Fusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format.