- DHT22 is a popular temperature and humidity based digital sensor.
- This is the upgraded version of the DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor. The sensor uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor based temperature sensor to measure the ambient humidity and temperature.
- The sampling time of this sensor is 2 seconds almost.
- This sensor uses digital pins to communicate with the microcontroller unit and does not have any kind of analog pins.
- The module also has the inbuilt pull-up resistor and additional filter capacitor to support the DHT22 sensor. Thus the module is available in ready to go mode and can be directly connected with the microcontroller unit without using any kind of additional components.
- Operating Voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
- Digital I/O
- 5 Hz sampling rate (Once every 2 Seconds)
- Measuring current: 0.3mA
- Low power consumption
- Temperature range: -40 to 80 degree C
- Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C and ±1%
- Dimension: 5x 4 x 2 cm