- HC-SR501 is a low-cost sensor that can detect the presence of humans or animals by sensing the Infrared Radiation coming out of the body.
- Its sensitivity can be controlled by sensitivity control potentiometer and it also has an onboard signal conditioning circuitry and Fresnel Lens to improve its field of view.
- It is used in Motion Activated lights
- Supply Voltage 5V
- Wide range on input voltage varying from 4.V to 12V (+5V recommended)
- Output voltage is High/Low (3.3V TTL)
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time Can be Adjusted
- Can distinguish between object movement and human movement
- Can cover 120° and 7m range
- Low power consumption 65mA
- Temperature Range -20°C to 80°C